Open to all global citizens.
Artists get an international platform to showcase their works, enhance their careers, develop skills, upgrade network and expand business prospects.
Others/ Non-Artists, get to be a part of a niche society. Hone their creative faculty. Expands their contacts. Participate in events and activities away from their routine.
Honorary Members, It’s an honor to have them with us.
Validity: 1 year from the month of registration.
Renewable subject to foundation norms /policies/ approval.
Fees: INR 2000/- or USD 30/- or Euro 25/- * Quote your fees.
- Self Taught
- Art Ignoramus
- Art Lovers
- Art Collectors
- Differently abled*
- Artists: Those who pursue art as a career
- Professionals: Those who are qualified and engaged in a profession.
- Businessmen: Those who transact in goods and services
- Servicemen: Men in Uniform.
- Art Ignoramus: Those who are ignorant about art but would like to explore it.
- Art lovers: Those who have a passion for art, no less no more.
- Art collectors: Those who invest in /buy Art.
- Curators: Those who can be incharge of exhibits in places of art shows.
- Students: Those who are enrolled with an Institution of formal learning.
- Children: Those 6-12 years. 3- 6 years. Toddlers 0-3 years.
- Differently abled: Those who may require special facilities for participation. (Visually, physically Challenged individuals)
- Applications will be screened before registration.
- Selected applications will be notified on email
- Fees will be accepted only after selection.
- Registrations will be confirmed after the realization of payment.
- Memberships will be valid for one year from month of confirmation.
- Only registered members will be invited for participation.
- Invitation passes for 2 persons for art events.
- Nominations for national and international art camps.
- Facility to exhibit/sell artworks on our website.
- Facility to showcase talent/skills on our website.