'Window 2' Imre Szakacs. Goa Art Residency
'Hypocrisy' Seema Moghe. Goa Art Residency.
Old Nashik' Sachin Jadhav. Sula Art Residency
'Three Sisters' Jivan Adalja. Hon. Member
'Women with Water Barrels' Istvan Burai. Nashik Residency
'Nashik' Jozsef Magyar. Sula Residency.
'Local Rain' Frantisek Turcsanyi. Nashik Residency.
'Reborn' Sonal Raje. Hungarian Residency.
'Letter From India' Zsuzsa Gajdan. Sula Residency.
'Untitled' Line Artist- S.K. Sahni.
Art Indulge Foundation
adding value to society, contributing to well-being of the world!
“Visual art is a beautiful indulgence in the self,
It has the potential to add value to society and contribute to well being of the world” we believe.
Art Indulge foundation is a social enterprise founded for this cause.
We promote contemporary visual art.
We consider drawing, painting, embroidery, ceramics, photography, sculpture, pottery, origami, textile art, digital art, assemblage – junk art, collage, installations and other creative visual expressions in our venture.
By ‘Art indulge’ we mean, derive pleasure from, create, express without restraint, get involved in, appreciate, share, volunteer for, exhibit, collect, curate and sponsor contemporary visual art forms.
- Collaborate with international organizations for artist exchange programmes.
- Conduct Art residencies, art retreats and art holidays in India and around the world.
- Design and execute concepts to make our mission self-sustainable.
- Encourage indulgence in visual art.
- Invite new audiences. Create new consumers.
- Expand the art market.
- Widen platforms for the sustenance of contemporary visual art.
- Art Residencies.
- Art holidays.
- Signature artworks from international artists invited to our residencies.
Share our belief?
Come! Join us!
Open to all global citizens
- Self Taught
- Art Ignoramus
- Art Lovers
- Art Collectors
- Differently abled